Re: MeizuMart is closed. Future of MX4 Ubuntu edition.

I spotted that too.   It gave me a sad face.

I am glad that I managed to buy my Meizu while I had the chance, but it is
not exactly confidence inspiring in the future of that product line.
Maybe we are reading too much into it, and it is part of a broader change
of sales approach?   Do Meizu have direct sales for other products?

For Ubuntu Phone as a whole, are there any public figures on handset
sales?   I haven't seen any, which would hint at there being nothing much
to crow about in terms of install base.

Has anybody seen figures?  Even just estimates?   Thanks!