Landing team 15.10.15

Hello everyone,

A busy day today. Some of you already saw the announcement regarding the
security fix we're working on [1]. The fix is currently building in an
image and will be released to the users shortly (as a hotfix OTA-6+
update). All this also meant that we had to re-spin OTA-7 once again,
but most possibly the final release date will stay the same.

An important information for rc-proposed users: the channels will have
several new images published today, some actually going 'backwards in
time'. This means that rc-proposed users, if upgrading instantly, might
end up with an image with older contents. The reason for that is that we
are currently using the rc-proposed channel for building our OTA-6+ and
OTA-7 images from snapshots. Remember: this is the risk of using the
-proposed channels - there is no guarantee of the channel staying safe.
All in all we apologise for the inconvenience - we will build a new,
normal image in the rc-proposed channel as soon as possible.

That's one of the reasons why we are recommending the stable channel for
everyone always.

[1]
http://insights.ubuntu.com/2015/10/15/update-on-ubuntu-phone-security-issue/

* What landed in our images:
(new commitlogs will be back once infra issues are fixed)
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#147 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/147.commitlog