Re: [OT] Problem receiving mails from the list

Il 16/10/2015 11:21, linuxgehtned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
I had this problem before some months for some weeks. Then I wanted to
contact the mail server admins from Launchpad but from one day to
another it worked again.

The same for me some month ago. Like in this case, immediately after I posted a message to the list. Maybe some automatic banning (or switching to moderation) feature of LP?

I used the "Update subscription" feature under my LP profile, and the problem is disappeared. It is unconvenient that I lost a replay to my last message ...

Greetings, lgd/ Benno-007

Thanks,
rob