Ubuntu Touch OTA-7 final testing

Hello everyone,

We have just uploaded the next Ubuntu Touch update to the stable channel
marked as OTA-7 in order to allow some additional testing. This testing
is proceeding, and will complete on Monday morning. The planned release
date is Monday the 19th of October when notifications will be sent to
the phones to start the upgrade. We recommend users wait until then, and
allow the upgrade to complete automatically.

The aforementioned security fixes are already deployed in the Ubuntu
click store, so the original threat has been mitigated and there is no
urgency for users to flash this release.

The release notes page for this OTA includes all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-7

Big thanks to everyone participating in this release! We will send out
another announcement on Monday once the official OTA release happens.

Cheers!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak