Rethinking about top bar

Hello,

I'm looking about top bar and I see that we're wasting a lot of space for
blank things. Date and time is good, because there are items from calendar,
Network also.
But look at Rotating and Files parts - that two are used a fewer (and there
is a lot of blank space from middle to bottom part) and because of them
there is more labels to swipe left-right. I know that them are really
important also and must be there, but maybe we should consider re-design
top bar to be more useful and simply? Swiping is cool, but here
unnecessarily increases the number of steps to achieve the effect.

Also maybe connect Bluetooth with Network?
Maybe below arrangement would be better:

|  Plane mode                        |
|  Telephony network               |
|  WiFi            |   Bluetooth      |

I mean putting WiFi and Bluetooth part on one page/bar divided left/right
sides in half of screen.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156