Re: SIP phone, VoIP telephony integrated in Ubuntu Touch?

Hi Tiago,

That's actually very good news! It has been a while since I did my
experiments, and I'm glad the system is going in this direction.

The point you mention about integrating audio streaming into the telephony
stack is probably what the reason of my silent (after answering) incoming
SIP calls. I didn't dedicate time to investigate the root cause but it
makes sense.

Best Regards,
Felipe.