Landing team 27.10.15

Hello everyone,

A rather quiet landing day today. We had a new dialer, messaging,
address-book and ubuntu-system-settings released, mostly continuing the
portage to UITK 1.3 that came with our newest framework.
Today is also feature freeze, meaning starting tomorrow no features are
allowed to land on the phones without an exception procedure. There
shouldn't be too many of those this time though.

Also, even though we had the auto-generated language-pack uploads to the
overlay-ppa today, we will also try to manually kick langpack-o-matic to
get the latest ones tomorrow. The plan is to move our auto-uploads to
Wednesdays in overall.

Now, after feature freeze, developers will concentrate on bugfixes.
There's a lot of those to work on, but the current schedule sets 2 weeks
for landings until OTA-8 final freeze.

Tomorrow we'll also try switching devel-proposed builds to xenial, as
those are still wily targeted. That being said, please remember that
this channel is completely unsafe for everyday usage currently.

Cheers,

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#158 rc-proposed/krillin