Re: How to show weather/temperatire in Celsius

Hello again.
I was able to change it in Weather-application (and it works fine there).
But today scope still shows temperature in F.
I checked Weather Channel scope. It has only one option in setup (and it's
Enable Location Data).
My phone (MX4) language is set up to English (United States) just because I
like to use all my phones this way.
Just out of curiosity, I changed Language to English (Denmark), and now my
Today scope crushed and burned and showing the Date only (and nothing else).
So, I did a reboot.
And now, today scope is back , but still in F.
/nlsn

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx