Re: Meizu MX4 - Blinking screen during the call if you remove the phone from your ear

On Friday, 30 October 2015 23:42:45 CET, Marco Graziotti wrote:
Hi list,

I have a problem with my Meizu MX4 (Arale r6). During a call if you remove
the phone from your ear, sometimes (not always) the screen remains turned
off. When you try to push the power button to wake up the screen, that
starts blinking and it's not possible to hang up. The screen remains in
that condition even after the end of the call.
When it keeps blinking I try to hold the button down and in few seconds the
screen turns black and the phone starts working again. Sometimes, instead,
it starts working again by itself.

Is there anyone with the same problem?
Is there an opened bug for this? I checked in "Ofono" and "Phone App" but I
couldn't find anything similar.
Is there a syslog file to check what is the error?

Thank you,

Marco Graziotti

Confirmed. However, I have not seen this for a while and so thought it had been solved. On rc-proposed latest. A proximity sensor issue?

Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device