Phone/dialer app error

Hi

When choose a number from the contacts list and switch to the dialer to make a phone call and then hit the "call" button, I invariably get the message "no network". (My phone has the language set to Norwegian, so I am guessing this is the English equivalent to the message I get.)

The thing is: The status bar at the top shows the phone has a GSM connection.

When I try again a couple of seconds later, the call gets placed normally.

The same thing happens when switching from the messaging app to the dialer in order to call the person I have been texting.

However, if I wait a moment after entering the dialer before pressing the "call" button, everything runs normally.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Best regards,
Ari

Follow ups