Re: OTA-7 for Community Build?

I wouldn't call it an offering. It is an individual contributor that put up
a system-image server (and I believe is paying the costs associated with
that server). That's why I want to make sure the community image of OTA-7
is out before chasing an issue that might not be an issue. Server is
current on daily updates on devel-proposed.

The page that references it is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

Scroll down to the section on Working Ports w/ System Image Server.