JavaScript bindings for Scopes

We’d like to announce the release of the JavaScript bindings for Scopes.

The JavaScript bindings will allow you to write Unity8 scopes in a very simple way, taking advantage of Node.js vast library of modules and development tools. To get started, check out our tutorial: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/scopes/tutorials/developing-scopes-javascript/ <https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/scopes/tutorials/developing-scopes-javascript/>
Also, we’ll be having a session this Thursday during the Ubuntu Online Summit where we’ll explain more about how the bindings work, and we’ll do a brief introduction on how to use them: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/meeting/22616/javascript-scopes-hands-on/ <http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/meeting/22616/javascript-scopes-hands-on/>