OTA-7 and Battery Life on MX4

It seems that battery life has become greatly reduced on my MX4 since the last OTA-7 update.I'm unsure if this is something to do with my daily use of the phone or if this is a known problem.having left the device on charge during the night, by mid day with little interaction it 50% full.Granted I have the wifi enabled and Bluetooth for connection to my vehicle.I'm not doing anything different today than what I've done before the recent update.
Has anyone else any recent experience of battery life performance of their MX4 device.Does this also effect other devices that have been updated?
Thanks

Follow ups