Re: Convergence (current status for bq devices)

It's perhaps worth being crystal clear, since I am familiar with all three
handsets. There is no support (in hardware) for external monitors (MHL,
slimport, HDMI, other) in:

BQ Aquaris E4.5
BQ Aquaris E5
Meizu MX4

The same is true for both the Android & Ubuntu editions of these handsets.