Re: keyboard layout

El día Sunday, November 08, 2015 a las 08:37:53PM +0100, Bartosz Kosiorek escribió:

> Hello.
>
> The full list of already supported keyboards layouts is there:
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/ubuntu-keyboard/trunk/files/head:/plugins/
>
> Unforunately I'm unable to find Persian keyboard (IR).
>
> You could create bug report, to create Persian keyboard here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+filebug?no_redirect
>
> Maybe you could create new Persian keyboard layout, by just copy existing
> one (eg. AZ), into new name (IR), and modify it.

Hello Bartosz,

Thanks for this pointer. Can you please spend a few words more about the
files for any given layout, or point to some kind of tutorial or
description? What one has todo to get a new created layout into the
running system?

I'd like to modify one to get the ESC and the Ctrl key hold down to be
able to combine them with any other character on the keyboard (like the
Shift key does) to be able to mark ESC+a, ESC+b, ESC+c ...

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045