rc-proposed channel

Hi all!

I bought a used Nexus4 last week, so I can try out the convergence features, because this is not my main phone (I use a BQ Aquaris E4.5) I decied to use the rc-proposed channel. I found two bugs and tried to find it on Launchpad, but no luck.

The first: My phone doesn't remember my WiFi connection. If I disconnect then try to reconnect nothing happens. I see the my Wifi network in the previous network, and If I click on the network again, I need to add the password again and it is saved the same name just with a number. For instance:

Home, Home1, Home2, Office, Office1, Grandma, Grandma1, Grandma2, etc.

The second, I use the rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/mako channel to use the AGPS fix, but the phone doens't recognize my location....