Re: browser-app && share a URL

Do you mean from the browser URL bar? The trick is to tap on the URL bar to
make sure the whole text is selected first - then hold down on it to make
the options to Copy/Cut appear. Then you can do the same in any text field
to paste it. It seems pretty tricky, if not impossible to do this operation
by just holding down in one action. This might be a bug so feel free to
file something against the browser and/or UI toolkit