Re: F.lux

Hi,

By the way, if the screen (as seen on the phone) has light censor, UP know already how to handle the screen brightness automaticly ;)

Le 15/11/2015 13:56, Davide Alberelli a écrit :
I like the idea of having a redshift towards the night time, but why use a proprietary software like f.lux, when there is redshift under GPL? ;) [1]

I think that they are both just for X, but it might be worth contacting the developer of the second one and see if he is interested in a collaboration to port it.

[1]: https://github.com/jonls/redshift/

Davide Alberelli

    Perhaps UP can steal a march on other makes by including something
    like f.lux as part of the OS?

    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34744859

-- Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-phone>
    <mailto:ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>