Re: Meizu MX4 - Problem trying to install updates

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 9:35 PM, John Johansen <john.johansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 11/16/2015 12:17 PM, Thibaut Dedreuil_monet wrote:
> > On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:40:00 +0100
> > Marco Graziotti <graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi list,
> >>
> >> I have a problem with my Meizu MX4 (Arale r6). I tried to install Flyme
> >> and I needed to enable the read and write mode, so via terminal I used
> >> the command "phablet-config writable-image". After trying to install
> >> Flyme without success,*I restored the Ubuntu image*, according to the
> >> official guide:
> >>
> https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/
> >>
> >> *Ubuntu touch now is restored and is working*, but I have problems with
> >> some updates (not all of them). In fact, in settings > updates *I can
> >> see the list of all the updates, but I can just install some of them*.
> >> If I try to install a new update from the list, the OS seems to install
> >> the update, but gets stuck. So if I look for new updates again I always
> >> have the same ones available.

Is there any pattern about the ones you can install and the ones you don't?
Please make sure to have your time set to automatic, we've noticed some
time ago that phones with the time other than the 'right' one can't install
updates.

BR,

--

Julia