Re: No more Telegram Notifications after Update to 2.0.4.0

Thank you all for the feed back - it seems the notifications were simply delayed, confirming Nikos observation.

It would appear the notification system has room to become even better as it is right now.

Alexander

On Mi, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:46 , Royden Yates <royden.yates@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 November 2015 17:43:22 CET, Nikos Chatziioakimidis wrote: > I can confirm too that notifications are not reliable. Some times they come
> hours after you received the message.
>
> I mostly use the secret chat.
>
> On Τετάρτη, 18 Νοεμβρίου 2015 5:55:35 Μ.Μ. EET, Alexander Kinne wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> after updating Telegram to Version 2.0.4.0 I have stopped receiving
>> notifications about incoming messages. My phone is a BQ Aquaris 5 on
>> stable channel (OTA 7).
>>
>> Has anyone come across this? What can be done to fix it?
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1517526

A similar observation was made on Google+ and this bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1516696

So, do they appear when the phone is unlocked and woken?

Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device