Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: CI Train Status Reporting Changes

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Robert Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hopefully that isn't too confusing! I can iterate on this if people
> have difficulty interpreting the results, and as usual if you find any
> issues in general please let me know immediately!

Well as usual there's some sneaky corner cases that I didn't discover
in my testing, it looks like some silos are falsely reporting
"destination version changed" for some packages due to a bug in the
way that information was being recorded. The good news is that we're
discovering this now rather than when trying to publish ;-)

I'm working to resolve these cases, but I may miss some, as it's a bit
tricky to discern a false positive from a real result. If your silo
status contains "Destination version changed from X to Y" and it
doesn't make sense to you, please contact me and I'll take a look.