Re: Design suggestions

Im sure there is a quiet a few people who use owncloud on the list as apposed to google
as keeping your data confidential and on your owncloud seems more secure

now owncloud is worth a look i have it syncing my calendar / contacts and data with our phones using scripts which was a bit fidgity to work about but now working fine. I also can access that from a web browser and also access it from my machines as ive got thunderbird installed and the sogo plugin so that sync contacts and lightining plugin, plugged into thunderbird to sync the calendar and tasks. With me hosting my own own cloud my data storage is free and unlimited and if i put music onto my laptop it appears on my phone and if i take a photo on my phone its just automatically syncs to the owncloud so appears on my other computers. THere are some nice plugins for owncloud IE bookmarks, own note to mentions a few and i always found google a bit all over the place from a browser perspective. Take a look at owncloud im sure you will like it.

Regards
Wayne