New IDE package

Hi,

I am happy to announce that we have just released the new Ubuntu SDK IDE packages.

Important changes in this release:

- All the Qt dependencies are removed. The IDE brings everything it needs to its own namespace
- Based on Qt 5.4.2
- Built from QtCreator 3.5 release
- Completely same codebase, UX and development flow from LTS 14.04 to the development release 16.04 - Comes with a desktop Kit what contains the most relevant APIs for the latest Ubuntu Phone release - Comes with optional static chroots (ubuntu-sdk-api-15.04-armhf and ubuntu-sdk-api-15.04-i386)
- Massive number of bugfixes and improvements.

To get this new release all you need to do is this:

sudo sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade

If you are new to the Ubuntu SDK, please add the SDK PPA to your system and install like this:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa \
 && sudo apt update \
 && sudo apt dist-upgrade \
 && sudo apt install ubuntu-sdk

This new IDE is a full replacement of the old QtCreator packages so feel free to remove them manually:

sudo apt-get remove qtcreator qtcreator-plugin*

More explanations why we just did that: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/blog/2015/11/19/here-comes-brand-new-ubuntu-sdk-ide-tools/

Enjoy and please give us feedback here or on IRC

cheers,

bzoltan & zbenjamin