Re: Design suggestions

Hi Wayne,

A bug [1] was filed against Today scope requesting the Day icon be made smaller. I've responded there.

Regarding the vertical size of Weather in the Today scope: Can you please file a bug against today scope [2] with the suggestion?

Thanks!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+bug/1466131
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+filebug