NearBy bugs and Places + NearBy suggestions

Hello,

since today OTA, NearBy sometimes doesn't load data as it should.
Please see video for details:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eT0c4KVlZVJvDdmDKzOal6EhDAmBc66YIg/view

in example (1:18) there is a text 'Bankomaty (ATM)...', but showing weather.

1:20 - "Gry pomagające się wyładować (Games to let off some steam)" -
below that phase we can see hairdresser or beauty place.

2:09 - again "Bankomaty (ATM)...", but we see bars.

Choosing "Nudzę się (bored)" don't do nothing - loads the same data as
general "Jak się czujesz (how do you feel)".

I installed also Places scope and added it to NearBy. My suggestion:
there should be more results than 4 (if we choose 'see all', we see...
one more), like in Yelp. And pictures should be smaller.
Also in Places scope there should be option to rate place.

Anyone also noticed that bugs?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156