Forcing to install Twitter Scope

Hello,
After last OTA I see that in settings->updates there is twitter scope.
I've installed it. But I don't want to have it, so after 5-10 seconds
I've uninstalled it. But hey! In updates that scope appeared again.
Why Canonical is forcing to install that scope in all phones? They
think: hmm... Our users are too stupid to find that scope in Store and
check out how great it is, so we will force them to install it.

Don't get me wrong - After all OTA I'm doing full wipe to get phone
cleaned as much as I can. Next step -> I'm uninstalling all
Scopes/Apps that I don't use, because I want decide what I want to
have in my phone. Still can't uninstall amazon, ebay scopes. And now I
see pending install (formally 'update') of Twitter scope all the time.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156

Follow ups