Re: [Camera App] 2 camera issues on Meizu MX4

i have the same issue on mx4, camera becomes unusable, though i think it is somewhat related to the wifi i was connected to being stuck after i moved away from the transmitter. either aeroplane mode to reset the stack or reboot, i usually reboot as it is quicker