Re: BlueZ 5.x finally landed on Touch

I will do it tomorrow when the car (Chevrolet Sonic (or Aveo T300)) will be available.

On what package I need to fill this bug?

25.11.2015 08:35, Simon Fels пишет:
On 24.11.2015 15:25, Dmytryi Fedorov wrote:
It is car speakers. Everything is fine with them, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
on Android works fine. But on my Meizu MX4 (r185) music stutters. But
not always, ~90% of times. I must connect\reconnect about 10 times to
play music normally

It would be awesome if you file a bug about this. When you do so follow https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingBluetooth carefully and include all necessary log files and information requested on the wiki page in the bug report.

Without further information we can't do anything. There are a lot of bluetooth devices out there which all behave differently in some regard. I could be either us or the remote side for this particular problem doing something wrong. And to be able to argue for one or the other we need more details on what is going on our side.

As Michael is saying a bit further down it could be also a problem with the combo chip for BT/WiFi/GPS the MX 4 includes but that is something we need to find out first. If the problem still remains when you turn off WiFi and GPS this might be an indicator that this isn't a problem.

Also which car are you talking about?

regards,
Simon