Re: keyboard issue

Hi Behrooz,

 This is a known issue, we have a bug tracking it here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1506753

 As far as we can tell it seems to be caused by a deadlock in the Qt
network manager dbus communication during start up, I'll be looking
into this issue in further detail next week as we try to find a way to
work around it in the keyboard.

Cheers,
 Mike.