how report correct a bug

Hello everyone
I have a problem for bug report.I and users like me who haven't any experience on report bug alwasy cofused for place of bug. for example : I plug charger to nexus 4 in off mode. after few sec phone on automatic and ubuntu boot. i can't charge my phone in off mode. i check this bug with my friend who has nexus 4 with ubuntu phone and he has same bug. now how i know this bug for which part of ubuntu phone project on launchpad? for bugs what these part of mine project ubuntu phone is problem same.
sorry for English
cheers

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device