Re: Any known issues with Wifi on Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

There is no reported issue matching your description. I would suggest
opening a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+filebug
attach the file /var/log/syslog after it fails to connect and a description
of the Wifi AP setup, model, security, etc
Also has this been tried against multiple access points?
Pat