Re: Any known issues with Wifi on Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

hi,
Am Montag, den 30.11.2015, 15:16 -0800 schrieb Bob Summerwill:
> My Meizu device is with a sub-contractor who is working on this
> I also tried pushing the tiny hole that I presume is for hardware
> hard-reset but it hasn't worked either, though i suspect it could work
> if I can get my hand on something tiny enough to press properly

any holes in the case have either a mic or a speaker behind them, if you
dont want to poke holes in their membrane, better do not stick anything
into these holes :)

there is no "physical paper-clip-reset-hole" anywhere (and it would be
the first phone to have such a thing i guess ;) )

ciao
	oli