Re: Ubuntu touch and QT quick controls re-engineered

Hi all

Absolutely agree with author - I think that SDK developers should think
about reusing something what Qt creators called "templates" - set of C++
coded lightweight blocks of UI behavior (without any visuals). Such
approach allows to save a lot of memory and CPU usage.