Re: Google Calendar Syenc

I can confirm that this is not working at all on my Aquaris E5, OTA-8.

It doesn't show neither my primary Google calendar nor my other,
included calendars that showed up normally on Android and iOS (e.g.
calendars from family members using other Google accounts that I have
included, so they show on my Google Calendar web interface). Not even
birth dates from my contacts show up.

I'm using the magnificent Gmail webapp for viewing the calendar.  *puke*   ;-)
That's better than nothing but an integrated experience would be nice.
The calendar app is just sitting there doing nothing.

Peter