Re: Syncevolution Owncloud - syncs only some contacts

Hi *,

I have similar problems not only on Ubuntu Phone. With OC 8.0.x everything worked fine, after upgrading to OC 8.1.x / 8.2 the problem came up. I suppose your problem is also related to a bug(?) in OC introduced with the upgrade of sabredav:

From https://github.com/owncloud/calendar/issues/935

"That makes sense. oc 8.0.4 to 8.1.1 upgraded sabredav from 1.8 to 2.1. And if I am not mistaken the support for getMultipleChildren was introduced with 2.1..."

Just read the discussion for details.

Cheers
Helmut

On 2015-12-07 11:44, Roberto Resoli wrote:
Il 07/12/2015 03:25, Mitchell Reese ha scritto:
No idea what's going on now with owncloud - was never supported, but
until recently I've been able to find workarounds. Am getting same issue
below.

My Calendar and Adressbook sources are both on owncloud, since I start
using my Aquaris 4.5 ubuntuphone; it still works well under OTA 8.

Have given up for now - will try google calendar and contact
sync. Here's to hoping owncloud gets official (or even a working
community port) support at some point in the future.

I agree, and I think that having only Google as remote source for
Calendar and Adrressbook is a nonsense, since many of us use
ubuntuphone just to avoid that.

bye,
rob

Mitchell

--
helmut@xxxxxxxxxx helmut-s@xxxxxxxxxx
PGP key fingerprint = 44DF 55B3 81C3 FAA6 6535  7995 FD99 4708 D33B BD63