Landing team 07.12.15

Hello everyone,

We have built our first OTA-8.5 candidate image today. There is still
one fix we would like to include, but QA decided that waiting
indefinitely to start testing is pointless - if the time skew issue with
store authorization [1] issue won't get resolved in the nearest days we
will be going without it.

The regression test suite for all devices will take approximately the
whole week, so the earlies expected date of OTA-8.5 would be somewhere
around next week. We will know more once the validation starts.

Also, due to the rc candidate being built the nightly rc-proposed build
will be slightly delayed. Expect it around tomorrow UTC morning.

Oh, and another quick info: you might have noticed the smoketesting
links gone. The smoketesting infrastructure is now deprecated and every
development team will be responsible for maintaining their own automated
testing environment.

Cheers!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1509118

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#197 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/197.commitlog
#196 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/196.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Known issues:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.

Best regards,