Re: When does VPN arrive?

I also do on the laptop but when the app is on the touch image we can use devices such as the nexus 7 to remote fix on the move
without having to carry the laptop
so vpn can give us the access to our networks letting us browse files and ssh into servers
but a vnc client would give us remote administration via gui :)
im running my kvm administration from a console but a gui like virt manager would be a god send!

its just in my mission to loose for one team viewer and most importantly the laptop on the move! seems ashame to have the nexus 7 nearly ready to use for a remote administration tool, love ubuntu touch on it but just vpn and vnc missing so have to use android on the nexus 7 for now :(

Wayne