Re: impossible to install 15.04 SDK using chroot on 14.04.3 LTS

Mattias,

You need ubuntu-sdk-14.10 or superior, so ubuntu-sdk-15.04 is the one to go
with Cordova now. 14.04 lacked device support and can only build desktop
applications.

I re-ran the tests in a clean LTS container, using the cordova-ubuntu PPA.
Please make sure to have cordova-cli-4.3.1-ubuntu4 installed, as it
contains several fixes for the infamous icon issue.

To build with the non-default framework, you need :

$ cordova -d build ubuntu --device -- --framework ubuntu-sdk-15.04

the -- prevents cordova-cli from interpreting the parameter, which it does
not support, and pass it directly to the cordova-ubuntu support libs which
will know how to target the right click chroot.

Keep me posted if you still need help getting the app to build and run on
the phone.

David