seems things are resolving finally.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#199 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/199.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** higher idle power use on krillin since rc-proposed 196 [1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1524133

** Location is not turned off when gps and location are disabled in
indicator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1524364
 => Merge requests present

** Installing apps impossible due to time skew causing invalid
signatures for U1 account
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1509118
 => Merge requests present

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Known issues:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.

Best regards,