Re: Twitter error attached

On 12/14/2015 05:03 PM, Wayne Ward wrote:
Getting this error a lot in twitter after phones been on a while any idea what would prevent it or if its a known problem being fixed...

I think that is the web app (If it is the scope, I need to know :)

Also on the today scope and twitter scopes links don't work and if you click open in twitter on a tweet why does it open a browser and not the twitter app installed..

Which links don't work when opening tweets from today scope or twitter scope? (They seem to be working for me...)

Although I have to say with these recent twitter updates I've started using twitter full time and its a great experience :)

Cool.

Regards Wayne