Re: Control keys sound

Thank you
When release new version music app?

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:27:05 PM IRST, Dave Morley wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:02:16 +0330
Behrooz Ramezani <b3hrooz.ram3zani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone
I have a question about music control on sound section in status bar.
When i play music. i can only play and pause it from status bar. it
can't let me to next ot previous truck.Does status bar show picture
of album on control section?
Thanks

This is enabled on the backend we are currently awaiting a new release
of the music app that will actually utilise this feature, however work
on the music app currently really go ahead properly till the back was
implemented.

Once the new music app is complete it will be tested and land and then
those keys will be fully functional.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device