Re: Cuttlefish

I do beg your pardon - I'm really out of my depth in this forum. I'm just a huge fan of what's happening, and want it to be a roaring success.

The Cuttlefish app I know (on desktop) sets up automations depending on triggers:

- set up the default printer depending on location
- mute the ringtone (location and/or time)
- turn off the WIFI at bedtime and on again at dawn

I just think it could be a really powerful tool on a phone.