Re: boot splash screen

The boot logo is pretty simple, and pretty low level. I just double-checked
by doing the OTA from 209 to 210, and as you might expect, it worked for me
(I still have a logo).

Worryingly, that suggests that perhaps something is more subtly broken,
(maybe part of the flash file system?), and fixing that will need a
reformat with the factory image.

BQ have links and docs here:

http://bq.com/es/support/aquaris-e4-5-ubuntu-edition

I believe they might also be on the UK site if you ping them (I couldn't
see them with a quick look).