Re: GitBook - User Interface for Ubuntu Phone

Good evening

I've posted the introduction and the first chapter in English of "The user interface of Ubuntu
Phone". You can ask any questions you have about the published content.

The list of chapters is:
- Introduction (published).
- Startup Wizard (published).
- Configuring user accounts (week 01).
- Installation of applications. (week 02).
- The Telegram messaging application (week 03).

That order can be changed if there is interest in other subjects
https://www.gitbook.com/book/mimecar/ubuntu-phone-ui/details

Note: English is not my native language and surely will be some errors. If you find any
error you can tell me and I'll fix in the next update.

Regards