Re: RC Proposed Bluetooth

No problem, Daniel. I mentioned Checkbox only as I thought it had a
mechanism to automatically submit logs and to assist in filling out the
detail in bug reports. I haven't played with it enough (on devices) to
know for sure though. (I must try that now ;)

I am (I think) able to observe the slider behaviour referenced in the
bug on my N7, running r329. My device initially discoverable, even when
the slider reverts to "off" by itself. Shortly after (maybe a few
minutes later), the N7 is no longer discoverable and turning the slider
back to "on" has no effect. And, if I wait a few more minutes, I can
once again make the device discoverable. Will add my observations to the
bug report, plus Checkbox output.

Cheers,
Randall.