Re: RC Proposed Bluetooth

On 05.01.2016 19:43, Randall Ross  wrote:

On 01/04/2016 09:58 PM, Simon Fels wrote:
On 04.01.2016 20:10, Daniel Wood wrote:
I've been having issues with bluetooth on a nexus 7 running RC proposed.
I have filed a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1530807

Can anyone advice if bluetooth connectivity is logged anywhere or if
there is any furthur information I can provide?

Would be awesome if you can follow
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingBluetooth and add the requested
details to the bug.

regards,
Simon

Hi Simon, is there any way the scripts on that page could be added to
Checkbox? I attached my Checkbox results to the bug yesterday, but
noticed that the "Logs" tab in the spreadsheet that is generated by
Checkbox is blank.

I am not really sure what checkbox does, but if its something to automate those steps for users, that is absolutely something which can be added. Feel free to ping me for details.

regards,
Simon