Re: black screen makes it imposible to terminate call

If she can't hang up because the screen stays black and can't be turned on
for more than a fraction of a second, then this is the bug that I am facing
since the very beginning of my relationship with my dear bq Aquaris E5
Ubuntu Edition:

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1493574

Peter