Re: Packaging Python app as click package

On Sun, 2016-01-10 at 20:49 +0100, Ferdinand Holzner wrote:
> There is pyotherside. It's a library which enables QML to use python
> stuff. But i never really figured out how this works.

I've seen that Canonical's Pilot testing app uses pyotherside, but I am
trying to run a Python app with some QML, rather than run a QML app
with some Python.

Most of our app (a Bitcoin wallet) is concerned with background tasks,
downloading the blockchain, sending/receiving transactions etc. and
then updating the UI. This makes more sense to me for Python to be in
control, rather than have QML run some Python modules.