Re: black screen makes it imposible to terminate call

El día Monday, January 11, 2016 a las 11:34:09AM +0100, Michał Sawicz escribió:

> W dniu 08.01.2016 o 17:20, Matthias Apitz pisze:
> > My wife complains about not being able to hangup a call which she
> > initiated. I could not reproduce this in test calls with both BQ E4.5
> > (running OTA 8.5) on the table. I saw it only today that the call was
> > continuing on my screen and I have had to hang it up for her.
> >
> > Is this a known issue? If not, I will file a bug in LP. Thanks
>
> Hey, this is only a problem on rc-proposed. Tracked here:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1531158

We both (me and my wife) run the official OTA 8.5 krilin; and the
subject of the issue above 'Screen stays black if outgoing call is
rejected' does not match the situation: she was calling me, I answered,
we said bye, and after this I noted that the call was ongoing; I
terminated it and later she was saying that she could not hang up due to
black screen.

This is even a security issue due to ongoing costs or due to the
receiver of the call being able to listen/spying the calling party.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)