Re: Hdmi cable

Hi Wayne,

I have bought the magnificent XCSOURCE 5in1 MHL adapter [1], only to
find out later that it probably works with all devices minus my bq
Aquaris 5 HD.  :-)
I also bought this sweet converter cable [2] so that I could
potentially use the USB 3.0 output of my XPS 13 for a second external
monitor in combination with the above adapter. Negative either.

Just to give you an idea that there are sweet adapters around. But
that won't turn our bq phones into convergence devices, as others in
this thread have pointed out. That's bad luck. But if the next bq
devices also cost so little, and they arrive before 2019, we may not
have to worry too much about it...   ;-)

Peter

[1] https://duckduckgo.com/?q=XCSOURCE+5in1+MHL+Micro+USB+HDMI+Adapter+Cable+Sync&t=canonical&ia=products
[2] https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Schwarz+USB+Stecker+zu+Micro-USB-Buchse+Konverter+Adapte+Kabel+10cm&t=canonical&ia=products